Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
- To ensure marketing activities are in line with brand identity and imagery and to supervise and ensure smooth execution of overall operations.
- Provide leadership and directions in the daily operations of marketing, sales and training.
- Strengthen brands marketing presence and position.
Description of Duties:
- Analyze market data and sales trend to set up annual budget, in terms of revenue, expenditures and profitability
- Create and develop clear business strategies to achieve daily/monthly/yearly goals
- Create and develop marketing plan as well as setting up clear indicators to measure the results of each activity
- Effectively execute marketing activities as according to marketing calendar and to ensure the return of investment
- Set up sales target, periodic sales forecast and must ensure the expected sales outcome is achieved
- Construct monthly sales report that summarizes sales achievement, marketing activities updates and competitive landscape for submission to principal
- Manage, control and implement optimum merchandising in accordance with brand guidelines
- Explore, prospect and manage consumer data, encouraging engagement programs to maintain long run goals
- Liaise with respective principal in bringing a consistent brand image & marketing programs i.e. marketing campaign, product launch, PR event, etc
- Liaise with respective government institution to ensure that all practices comply to regulation
- Liaise with local partners and ensure business milestones are in place
- Liaise with internal organization to ensure all SOPs are in place
New Business & Brands:
- Ensure effective implementation of new businesses and brands.
- Plan and organize the operational requirements and enhance on brand development.
- To build strong relationships with key players with retailers and regional team.
- To identify and assess new distribution opportunities.
Job Requirement (Knowledge & Skill):
- Degree in business-related fields with at least 10 years’ proven experience in, Retail Marketing, Business Development in retail environment - digital marketing expertise is a plus;
- Have background of retail sales, inventory management, marketing and brand management
- Have a good handle on consumer and market insights, including the ability to analyze market data, and he or she may be tasked with conducting consumer research
- Possess natural leadership that is inventive, entrepreneurial and solutions-oriented
- Strong negotiation, communication, presentation and analytical skills including some inclination towards financial representation
- Superior conceptual and organizational skills
Key Results / Measures:
- Demonstrates thorough behavior knowledge of Company vision & values and acts consistently in a manner that reflect those values
- Ability to motivate the staff to ensure optimum output and quality work
- Strong market sense (local and international) and insight in grasping key issues affecting the Company
- A corporate entrepreneur with a strong desire to build a successful business
- Possess excellent business development skills to continuously assess business opportunities, review market and business information and delivers updates internally and externally.