Talent Acquisition Specialist (6 Months Contract)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
The Ideal Candidate will ...
- Partner with hiring managers to clarify talent needs and what success looks like.
- Proactive in finding new ways to source the best people in the competitive market for talent.
- Drive the recruitment process from crafting job descriptions, candidate selection, interviewing candidates, and interview arrangements to securing the selected candidate with a successful offer.
- Generate candidate flow through sourcing channels such as job boards, employee referrals, Linkedin, social media and database mining.
- Educate, consult and transfer knowledge of effective selection processes, interviewing skills, regulatory requirements and diversity recruitment to hiring managers.
- Craft and post job advertisements on internal and external job boards
- Manage enquiries from candidates, internal stakeholders and external recruitment vendors on Luxasia’s recruitment activities and keeping them abreast of the recruitment status
- Provide excellent candidate experience.
- Oversees all pre-employment requirements (e.g. reference checks, facilitate personality tests) to ensure compliance and proper applicant tracking flow and records maintenance
- Represent Luxasia at job fairs and other recruitment events
- Responsible for driving the Employee Referral Program
- Provide regular, relevant reporting on sourcing statistics
- Prepare job offer materials (salary proposal, offer letter)
- Provide support for HR organized company events
The Ideal Candidate should possess ...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior full-cycle recruiting experience in-house and/or RPO setting would be advantageous
- Experience in volume hiring
- Open to candidates with minimum 2 - 3 years in both in-house and agency environment with strong social recruiting footprints (such as LinkedIn).
- Campus recruitment experience would be a plus.