Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
Description of Duties
• Arrange monthly schedule of store training to meet coverage requirement.
• Complete daily store training according to schedule arrangement.
• Adjust/develop training materials periodically according to training manager’s requirement.
• Well solve product problems and keep good communication with stores.
• Complete in-class training professionally according to training manager’s arrangement.
• Well communicate and cooperate with relevant FC in store training requirements.
• Support store training and sales according to training manager’s requirement.
• Assist training manager to complete new product testing in quarterly meeting.
• Adapt to business trip.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required knowledge, skills, education and experience)
Knowledge and Skills
• Skilled in MS office operation: Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Word
• Love beauty industry, has passion of training
Relevant experience and education/training
• College Degree or above
• More than 3 years working experience in cosmetic training, be trained in cosmetics, skin care knowledge, and MASTER knowledge of perfume & skin care
• Strong ability of training materials development
• Chinese: Excellent verbal skills