Senior Beauty Advisor / Store Manager
Aveda (originally owned by Estee Lauder) is solely distributed by Luxasia Malaysia. Aveda is an international beauty brand originated from US, that offer high-performance botanical hair care, skin care, body care and lifestyle products with naturally-derived ingredients. Being the first beauty company that produce with 100% wind power, Aveda is one of the leading product brand that respect the nature and animal. All of our packaging are made from 100% post-consumer recycle material.
We’re seeking talented souls who possess passion for creating true beauty while making a difference in the world. Put your positive energy to work at Aveda in our Experience Center. In this role, you will provide hair and wellness expertise to our guests. You will teach our guests how to use our products effectively, you are the expert!
As a leader is prestige beauty with a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer excellent training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Promote and sell of natural Haircare & Skincare products.
- Be responsible and accountable for the commercial and management of designated stores, maximizing sales
- Manage staff, merchandise and space to ensure the highest standards of service is being offered
- Be an effective member of Store Management Team in contributing to the setting, monitoring and achieving of targets and objectives for the store and the business.
- Ensure cash collections are managed correctly under strict supervision. Ensure cash is counted daily and daily deposit is performed.
- In charge of store inventory management, monitoring inventory levels and ageing inventory.
- Prepare monthly duty roaster. Ensure fair distribution of working and off days amongst staff. Promote harmonious working environment by demonstrating good example to staff.
- Ensure all Company’s policies and procedures are implemented as required
- Ensure deliveries of stocks are counted and supervised. Ensure staff movement out of shop are checked and inspected.
- Minimum three to five years of working experience in managing retail store
- Applicants must possess the knowledge of running and managing retail outlets and proven track record of leadership, team development and team building skills.
- Meticulous with good computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Retail business comprehension, with able to do visual merchandising
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proficient in spoken/written English and Mandarin/Malay (Preferably Chinese)
- Be positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial, sales focused and has the ability to take full ownership of the store business at all levels.
- Based in Klang Valley or Petaling Jaya
- Quarterly Product Claims
- EPF, SOCSO, Medical
- Attractive commission & incentive (including Salary between RM1500 - RM7000)
- Monthly product training
- Happy & Fun working environment