Supply Logistics Executive
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
To support the Demand & Supply Planning Manager in managing and coordinating the activities of our supply chain and its partners, optimizing the Company’s efficiency and working capital whilst maintaining the service levels demanded by our customers.
What we want you to do...
- Coordinate with Demand Planner and consolidate all procurement orders from Malaysia and other countries and submission to the supplier.
- Process orders, shipping documents, and invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor and inform legislation changes and propose an internal action plan.
- Ensure timely submission of new/renewal product registration and ensure product complaint with regulation.
- Follow up closely on any quantity or price discrepancy.
- Track supplier and inbound freight forwarder’s performance.
- Track freight spending.
- Build and sustain a strong supplier-distributor relationship.
- Solve import or customs clearance regulatory issues.
- Communication with related government authorities.
Who we’re looking for…
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of relevant working experience that will allow the successful performance of job expectations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP experience is an added advantage.
- Have collaborated with regulatory affairs groups to assess pending, regulations and changes, and have demonstrated the ability to reduce and manage complexity.
- Have good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Have good interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills to drive tasks to completion.
Key Result / Measures:
- Freight Cost
- Inventory Coverage
- Order Processing Accuracy
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent
We promise to offer you:
- An open and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love.
- Lots of challenges, fast-pace, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times.
- Committed executive team to support your best performance.