The Ideal Candidate will be...
- Responsible for overall achievement of sales target for the regional business.
- Ensure sales are maximized through effective analysis of sales data, monitoring of activity, observation of and response for trends, setting of priorities and evaluation of business initiatives.
- Develop new business opportunities by analysing business needs and brand’s requirements.
- Build onto the success of the brands to achieve maximum sales growth.
- Responsible for channel distribution growth/expansion of brand businesses.
- Constantly review the business plans with trade partners, re-strategize and initiate plans/programs to drive sales.
- Manage the A&P budget and P&L of the business
- Negotiate actively with business partners for the best possible trade margins so that company’s profit interest is being protected.
- Build a strong and sustainable partnership with principle(s)
- Consult principle(s) on local market trends, consumers insights and competitor analysis
- Lead a team of marketing specialist(s) to develop and execute effective brand, channel and PR strategies
- Collaborate with multiple functional teams to ensure smooth business operation
- Manage vendors and 3rd party agencies effectively
The Ideal Candidate should possess ...
- College degree; Business Management, Marketing or Advertising course
No. of Years Experience:
- At least 5 years brand management experience
Key Competency Requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and Innovative
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- (+) Digital Marketing