Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
To help designated brands and achieve P&L target and budgets.
To implement brand strategy and integrated marketing campaign to generate sales.
- Marketing ideas and plans
- Public Relations
- A & P allocation and control
- Product launches
- Trade Promotion schedules, planning and execution
- Principals’ relationship & communication
- Development of retail distribution channels
- Actively plan and implement creative marketing ideas and calendars to build the market share and awareness of brands.
- Ensure that all marketing plans are executed in line with brand image and expected standards
- Constantly enhance brand representation and visual display in the stores, ensuring that the in-store merchandising reflects the image and spirit of the respective brands.
- To develop co up activity with suitable industry to reach target consumers
- Formulate effective advertising and public relations strategies to optimize the exposure of brands in the most cost-effective way and ensure they are executed in line with the desired standard and direction.
- Develop local media and creative campaigns for the brands.
- Ensure that production such as point-of-sale materials, packaging, and brand stationery are produced in line with established image and standards.
SALES & OPERATIONS
- Sales Turnover & Brand Ranking in Departmental Stores
- Sales Turnover in Department store counter, pop-up store, E-commerce (MOMO, YAHOO, beauty scent, Blogger social selling etc.)
- Stock Management
- A&P control
- Daily administration
- Support departmental store planning and overall sales targets are achieved.
- Tie in with department store events to arrange promotion offer and ensure quality execution
- To co work with salon sales team and distributor to propose promotion plan and execution.
- Ensure that marketing programs are effectively communicated to the sales team and the necessary logistics are well managed.
- To purpose monthly trade promotion on E-commerce.
- To develop POSM, visual POP for displaying in department stores and salon stores.
- Motivate the distribution channels through exciting joint programs, incentives, sales ideas, etc. to ensure that we are accorded preferred status.
- Forecast sufficient selling stocks, testers, POS materials and samples for each promotion.
- Review the average sale of the brand and plan purchases accordingly. Slow moving merchandise should be kept to the absolute minimum. Take quick action on slow-moving or dead stock. Stock holding should be kept to 120 days for each brand.
- Ensure stock holding is maintained at the correct level to maximize sales and ensure that merchandise is distributed effectively to meet sales demand.
- Monthly PO issue, product information creation in SAP system, product Chinese label preparation, DOH & advertising application.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-year Marketing Executive experience
- Co-up planning and execution
- Proposal and presentation skill
- Trade operation experience
- eCommerce activity
- Master or Bachelor Degree
Key Success Factors:
- Timely accomplish projects and Marketing plan
- High-quality Media plan including media, digital and PR execution
- New product launch plan and sales result, budget control