Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
You are passionate about the beauty industry and want to develop your career in marketing, a strong team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A go getter with a can-do attitude.
Working closely with the brand manager and marketing manager, you propose and lead the planning and implement marketing calendar, campaigns, launches and events for your brand/s portfolio. Driving a wide range of marketing activities and ensuring a strong pipeline of creatively, impactful and effective programs to achieve the set business objectives. Key areas of focus will be in marketing operations, brand communications, PR, customer engagement activities with some administrative and reporting duties.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Assist and support the marketing manager and product manager to plan all brand activities such as: In-store promotions, launches, animations and consumer events to drive brand awareness and retail sales
- Support on event logistics including: sourcing for venue, food & beverage, materials event items, set up, engagement and briefing of all parties involved to drive event to succession
- Support on contractor and agency management including: getting quotations, briefing of agency/contractor/partners on specific brand needs follow up on the execution of the project
Communication, PR & Customer Engagement
- Propose and lead the planning and execution of all communications for marketing and trade activities. (Digital and print)
- Planning of PR events and activities for your brand portfolio with activities such as: press invitation and liaison, RSVP, and event management
- Research and collation of market, competitive and business information and any ad-hoc marketing needs of the team
Administrative and reporting duties
- Support the brand team in animation and monthly reporting duties when needed
- Assist in administrative responsibilities such as invoice processing and sampling/tester management
- Assist in brand visual merchandising needs such as changing of trans and upgrading of counters
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
- Diploma or Degree holder specializing in Marketing / Mass Communication / Business
- Experience in marketing or PR is a plus
- A strong team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Resourceful, with a positive can-do attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for the beauty industry and a genuine interest in developing a career in marketing or beauty
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent