Talent Acquisition Advisor / Senior Advisor
Passionate about talent and luxury beauty & lifestyle industry. Join us to "Make A Difference".
With 15 offices in Asia and growing, Luxasia Group has more than 2,200 full-time employees regionally and manages an impressive portfolio of more than 150 fragrance, cosmetics, skincare and luxury lifestyle brands. Besides our diverse and trusted Principals: Beiersdorf, Burberry, Clarins, Ferragamo and Shiseido Group, just to name a few, we have entered into successful joint ventures with the world's largest companies - LVMH Group, PUIG Group, Elizabeth Arden, Yves Rocher and Shiseido Group.
The Talent Acquisition Senior Specialist will have the unique opportunity to adopt world-class ATS technology and tools, and cutting-edge recruitment processes to identify and hire top-notch talent for Luxasia. You will be reporting to Head, Talent Acquisition.
The Ideal Candidate will ...
- Support full-cycle recruitment which includes: job description development, job posting, sourcing, interviewing, reference checks and offer negotiation
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research, sourcing and on-going relationship management
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and build a robust talent pipeline
- Establish strong partnerships with hiring teams to quickly assess business needs, determine candidate profile and launch a thorough hiring strategy
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
The Ideal Candidate should possess ...
- Prior agency recruitment and/or full-cycle recruiting experience in-house, search firm and/or RPO setting would be advantageous.
- Open to candidates with minimum 3 - 5 years of recruitment/talent acquisition experience, with strong social recruiting footprints.
- Campus recruitment experience would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners & stakeholders.
- Clear desire to make work fun and enjoyable within a teamwork environment
- Proven aptitude to execute in a changing professional environment
- Compliant with rigorous ATS system update
- Possess a wide range of experience in current corporate recruiting policies, practices, and industry trends
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to Luxasia's recruitment efforts
- Able to assess staffing needs and develop creative and effective recruiting strategies to meet those needs
- Aptitude in assessing intangible aspects of candidates accurately
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities.
Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent