General Manager, CPC (Shiseido)
Shiseido Philippines is a brand-new establishment with the office based in Bonifacio Global City, operating under a Joint Venture with Luxasia Group.
The General Manager for the Cosmetics & Personal Care (CPC) Division will have a key leadership role within the company which will involve managing the business growth of all CPC brands in the country. The successful incumbent will lead and develop short and mid-term business plan best for the country while partnering closely with Regional HQ.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Shiseido Philippines, the General Manager will form part of the senior team at Shiseido Affiliate and will therefore need to think strategically, financially and operationally.
- Provide leadership and vision with the development of brand long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on business.
- Formulate and execute company’s strategic plan;
- Analyze and review business and marketing strategy
- Evaluate and develop creative promotion campaigns for the country to align with the Regional Marketing concept.
- Coach and develop brand leaders under CPC
- Responsible for CPC budget and overall performance
- Build vision for the division
- Evaluate market trend and develop new business strategies
- Develop good business relationship with retailers
- Exploring the potential of launching new brands.
- Establish and improvise internal work flow among the team.
- Monitor department productivity
- Coach and nurture next generation brand leaders for the company
- Chart out the career path for the team. Motivate commitment and loyalty to company
- Develop good partnership with internal stakeholders < SCM, Finance, Regional Brand Marketing > and external stakeholders < distributors, retailers, TPM and agencies >
- Other duties that may be assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in business or a related field.
- Experienced in brand management in beauty or FMCG field with a flair for innovation and ingenuity, process efficiency and new business development.
- Experience in brand marketing, sales and in managing people is a clear asset.
The Ideal Candidate will ...
- Motivated, energised and be willing to be flexible, with the ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Grow the business and develop their own leadership and management skills further, as part of a growing group of successful companies.
- Possess high integrity and mature to make right business decision
- Self-Starter with plenty of initiative to innovate, change or develop old ideas into new opportunities and enjoys a fast paced exciting environment with a commitment to achieving results.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make informed choices about business development;
- Competent in pro-active measures whilst concurrently capable to analyse problems, identify alternative solutions and implement recommendations for resolution;
- Excellent business acumen and financial skills.
- Ability to develop and lead a sales team & passion for beauty and brand marketing
- Excellent communicator that motivates and empowers others to stretch themselves and reach high goals.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified & contacted by the Talent Acquisition team from Luxasia Philippines. Thank you for your interest in joining us.