Brand Manager, Fragrance (Shiseido)
Shiseido Philippines is a brand-new establishment with the office based in Bonifacio Global City, operating under a Joint Venture with Luxasia Group.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role gives you the opportunity to manage the luxury fragrance brands under Shiseido.
The role involves being an active member of the Shiseido PH Marketing department who will help drive and deliver (i) Marketing analysis; (ii) Marketing Strategy, planning & co-lead execution with 3rd party suppliers. Builds a holistic understanding of consumers and shoppers to turn these into growth opportunities.
Key Success Measures
- Leads the creation of FY marketing plan
- Co-leads the translation of regional and global marketing plans to local marketing executions
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive agreed projects ensuring they are aligned to market requirements and to global strategy Category Strategy, Brand DNA
- Identifies competitor assumptions and responses, Customer/channel priorities, Price/value guidelines, and the optimization of shopper and consumer insight at a regional level and ensures it feeds into RHQ
- Manages the development of selected integrated (360) brand communication and co develops with suppliers digital and below the line communication material for exploitation across a number of channels.
- Directly reports to the Local affiliate General Manager / Marketing
- Dotted reporting line to Regional Director, collaborates with RHQ
- Creative agency and other 3rd party suppliers: Manage to ensure the timely delivery of the mix
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Min 3 - 5 years working experience in Marketing (preferably with an FMCG company or Ecommerce) in any related FMCG Personal Care Category (preferably fragrance) OR beauty care, beauty lifestyle industry.
Must Have skills in:
- Developing marketing plans, both in below the line (PR, instore) and digital
- Project management experience (sound attention for details without losing focus on big picture)
- Strong local mindset, keen understanding of consumers
- Creativity, flexibility and willingness
- Bachelor Degree
Shortlisted candidates will be notified & contacted by the Talent Acquisition team from Luxasia Philippines. Thank you for your interest in joining us.