Training Manager (Shiseido)
Shiseido Philippines is a brand-new establishment with the office based in Bonifacio Global City, operating under a Joint Venture with Luxasia Group.
The Training Manager is primarily responsible for all aspects of product training, selling methods and technical makeup application in an effective learning environment.
This position supports the branding and positioning of the brand to ensure a high level of awareness and to generate high-quality publicity, in line with the brand's DNA and image.
The Training Manager is a brand ambassador, raising brand awareness among media, KOLs and influencers, retail staff, retailers and consumers.
- Works hand in hand with the Field Sales team, head office and wholesale partners to coordinate scheduling of all basic, seasonal, promotional, event and in-store education for all Beauty Consultants, Counter Managers and Boutique Proprietors.
- Create and develop the coaching strategy and training calendar to enable field staff to achieve daily/monthly/yearly goals.
- Part of this responsibility is driving the growth of comparable doors, including the grooming standards for all Beauty Consultants/Makeup Artists.
- Plan Training Calendar in line with the Marketing Plan
- Train all teams on new product launches with proper training materials accompanied by an efficient and effective setup
- Continually inspire staff and constantly assess their knowledge and skills
- Responsible for all aspects of training for all field staff in classroom training and in-store coaching
- Monitor the skills and techniques of staff to meet the standards
- Support the local implementation of the marketing calendar for services and products, communicating the same global message.
- Perform only brand services & ensure compliance with local aesthetic governing groups as well as the brand's standards.
- Monitor and strengthen the productivity focus on selling skills and product knowledge
- Develop and maintain all training materials for field staff by following the brand manual, together with the Sales Manager and implemented together with the Retail SOM
- Responsible for all training reports and cosmetics evaluation reports as required by the management team on a regular basis
- Facilitate together with the Sales Manager and Retail SOM in field staff personal evaluation to assess their performance and development
- Responsible for the maintenance of staff’s grooming, selling skills, customer service, motivation, grievance handling and discipline.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years in the education or sales field, preferable handling Beauty Advisor personnel
- Fluent in English and Filipino - written and spoken.
- Comfortable and competent at makeup application.
- Able to perform all services according to the procedures outlined in the Service Handbook.
- Understanding of the beauty services industry with a commitment to embrace, learn and perfect the brand's make up application technique
- Must be flexible with regards to work hours; ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays including travel, if necessary.
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills, ability to “think on their feet”
- Excellent public speaking skills -must be able to communicate well with colleagues, media, field staff and consumers
- Strong knowledge of market trends in the cosmetics & fashion industry.
- College graduate or equivalent education or experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook
Shortlisted candidates will be notified & contacted by the Talent Acquisition team from Luxasia Philippines. Thank you for your interest in joining us.
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent