Senior Brand Manager, Lifestyle
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage the luxury lifestyle (eye-wear and accessories) businesses including overall P&L and team development for Taiwan. The incumbent will plan, implement and oversee go-to market strategies of a portfolio of international jewellery and fashion accessories brands enabling a rapid growth across key distribution channels.
The role has a business development and operations focus - and shall be accountable for creating business plans, building and managing robust relationships with brand principals in key channels, negotiate locations and building a vigorous operations team in the local market.
- Manage local brand P&L, A&P budgets.
- Implement and oversee go-to market strategy of Luxury Lifestyle brands in line with company strategic objectives and brand principal guidelines.
- Evaluate market size for new brand in relevant distribution channels.
- Identify trendsetter ideas/ brands in local market with significant growth potential locally/ regionally.
- Conceptualise effective channel mix and marketing/ communication plans, enabling suitable brand positioning.
- Work closely with principal to develop annual business and channel promotion plans according to the business target - responsible for brand annual P&L and sales targets.
- Work closely with company’s regional head luxury lifestyle ensuring strategic alignment of local market priorities with regional direction.
- Conceptualise local channel expansion strategies for new and existing brands.
- Negotiate with landlords and departmental stores for optimal locations and commercial terms.
- Responsible for constant communication with principals, maintaining excellent and efficient relationships to achieve local market objectives.
- Develop and implement local procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the Luxury Lifestyle business.
- Establish credibility as an effective leader and problem-solver to business challenges.
- Share best practices with other markets and regional HQ.
- Product portfolio management, including PIPO and inventory planning.
- Analyse sales data and business KPI’s regularly and adjusts business strategy and promotion activities with annual sales targets.
- Evaluate new business opportunities of brand partnerships for local market by analysing market potential, brand positioning, competitor channel mix and pricing strategies.
- Make sales forecast on relevant products, promoted products on monthly basis and track sales numbers. Review and confirm monthly demand plan.
- 4-5 years of retail /distribution/ brand management experience, preferably in luxury consumer products.
- Having led and manage Jewelry / Apparel / Accessories retail distribution operations; with a good understanding of end-to-end business value chain.
- Track record of developing brands or channels, a strong industrial network is advantageous.
- Articulate and tactful negotiator, with strong communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Bachelor's Degree. (MBA would be a plus)
The Ideal Candidate:
- A flexible and results-oriented manager, with good business sense, marketing flair, and appreciates the big picture, yet is hands-on and can build from scratch
- A people person who is able to work effectively with existing clients and develop new business, manage key accounts, build, motivate and train a sales organization
- Mature individual with good interpersonal skills and an international approach. Ability to instill confidence, inspire and gain cooperation at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Highly dependable manager with strong ethics and integrity.
- People leader with a go-getter mindset.
- A strong level of business and commercial acumen, particularly in omnichannel retail operations and distribution, and a deep understanding of the Asian markets and consumer behavior in the local market
- Ability to plan personal workload effectively and delegate for success.
- High energy, demonstrating a clear sense of purpose and drive to achieve results.
- Digitally savvy, strong networking and negotiation skills, with good proficiency in the English language.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills - able to impact and influence all key stakeholders.
- Ability to excel amidst uncertainties & ambiguities coupled with strategic mindset and yet willing to be hands-on.