Regulatory Affair Officer
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
To be responsible for all regulation for both new and existing products at Luxasia.
- Manages all registrations of new and existing products, projects and devices required by national authorities.
- Accountable for any registration required including permit and ensures that all activities in relation to registrations
and their maintenance are in full compliance with the regulations in the country of responsibility.
- Ensure all license databases are accurate and update regularly including hardcopy of license. Ensure all material in SAP are updated with accurate RA classification.
- Support requests for information from internal and external contacts according to corporate policies and procedures
- Maintain familiarity with local government regulations, policies and guidelines
- Participate in transversal relations with all colleagues like marketing, sales, finance, logistics etc.
- Prepare budget costs for registration and get internal approval for registration
- Ensure that all required elements for regulatory / registration filing are scheduled correctly and in place to meet the target filing, registration dates and the budget
- Collect the necessary information for regulatory declaration, notification and registration of chemical substances and products depending on local, national and international regulations, to collect the information includes following activities;
- Explain to the supplier the regulatory requirements
- Collect the information, data, documents from the supplier
- Support the supplier to get data
- Check compliance of the data with the requirements
- Prepare all relevant documents and files for declaration, notification and registration submissions
- Submit the declaration, notification and registration dossiers at deadline or periodically according to local, national requirements
- Be responsible for modifications and updating of declaration, notification and registration submission documents to meet regulatory requirements at deadline
- Find internal/external technical support for dossiers to be registered
- Perform other related duties as assigned (e.g. customs tariff code selection, etc.)
- At least 3 years’ experiences i n FDA and Regulatory Affair
- Cosmetic Background is preferable
- Education background: Degree or Master Degree in Sciences
- Excellent English communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer: MS office, SAP
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent