Demand Planning Executive
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
You are the process owner for the regional demand plan and S&OP cycle for your brands.
You will work with cross-functional teams to ensure tight alignment between forecast plan and financial plan as well as manage the inventory levels of your brand.
Description of Duties:
- Drive monthly S&OP and forecast meetings with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Develop 12-month rolling demand forecast, incorporating market intelligence (promotions, phase in/phase out, new launches, dis-continuations) from Sales and Marketing teams. Challenge the forecast as needed.
- Translate demand plan into supply plan for order placement to principals.
- Balance demand and supply needs of omni-channels, facilitate product allocation or product rebalancing as and when required.
- Reconcile supply plan to demand plan to mitigate shortfalls and excess stocks situations for new launches, production related shortages or un-forecasted demand spikes.
- Analyse and highlight business risk and opportunity to stakeholders and jointly propose appropriate mitigation plans.
- Conduct historical sales analysis and data cleansing to build statistical baseline forecast.
- Develop and prepare monthly forecasting files, S&OP and KPI reports.
- Participate in demand & supply planning projects.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Degree holder in supply-chain, business or other relevant disciplines
- Possess 0 - 4 years of experience in demand and supply planning
- Participated in S&OP meetings
- Strong analytical skills, sound judgement and drive for excellence
- High level of commitment and initiative, ability to work independently
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Prior experience with SAP and/or statistical forecasting tool be advantageous
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Key Results/ Measures:
- Forecast Accuracy and Forecast Bias
- Service Level
- Manage Expiring, Slow Moving and Obsolete stock levels
- Inventory Coverage
- Forecast Validation