Key Account Executive
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
The Key Account Executive is the point of contact for the customer and handles the distribution of the brand or set of brands within assigned outlets. Responsible for building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to the existent and potential clients. He/she are also responsible for collection of receivables and are the key source of information for movement of goods/brand and as one of the responsibilities is to bring back market feedback.
What we want you to do...
- Know at all times level of sales vs LY vs Target for Brand-group
- Manage and grow teams of promoters to achieve brand(s)’ objectives
- Give proposals, suggestions to Marketing on all sales & inventory related matters
- Plan with Marketing and execute activities at floor level to achieve brands objectives wholesales & inventory
- Check and know brand(s) daily sales per counter with other brands/ competitors
- Check and ensure availability of physical stocks level/ samples/testers and place orders
- Check and know physical quantity of stock at counter vs quantity in POS system per brand
- To respond to promoters’ queries and to assist them whenever possible in their dealings with respective floor managers/supervisors
- Create and maintain good rapport/relationship with store managers and understand the store’s operation process
Promoter / Beauty Advisor Management:
- Must give sales/motivational briefings to FCs and part-timers. For new launches, arrange in-house training with Marketing/Trainer.
- Guide promoters and ensure cleanliness of counters and ensure them perform house-keeping
- Ensure correct standard of merchandising at respective counters accordingly
- Ensure proper pictures are taken and updated and uploaded into generic folder
- Source, Interview, hire and ensure quality of BA (Beauty Advisor)
- Appearance and attire of promoters
- Ensure quality of part timers hired for replacement
- Work together with Counter Managers/(Product Managers – cosmetic/skincare brands) to ensure timetable of all BAs at each store is fair
- Ensure Luxasia BAs upkeep stores’ policies
- Ensure BITAs and stock are available 5 days before promo and incentives/part-timers plans are done 14 days before any promotions
- Ensure that all BITAs are prepared and available on the floor on time for normal use and sales periods, as per schedule
- Observe and update competitors launch promotions’ information
- Assist by taking pics and updating Co-ordinators on any maintenance needs to be done
- Weekly: Counter Visit Report
- Prepare commentary of respective Brands’ Performance, by comparing with target and last year’s actual.
- Prepare Store Sales Report Analysis on monthly basis
- Check on POS/MIM per counter
- Weekly basis and monthly – check on number of new customers acquired by counter and per BA
Who we’re looking for…
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Have at least one (1) year of experience sales/marketing with thorough understanding of negotiating techniques and ability in delivering attractive presentations
- Have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Are positive, confident, and proactive individual who can work with high levels of enthusiasm
- A go-getter with an attitude to outperform and deliver excellent results continuously
- Have experience with MS Excel required, familiarity with CSV files
- Have demonstrated fluency in English and Mandarin
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent