Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to every Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the 15 countries we currently operate in.
Make a difference with us today.
- Post and print Invoice and credit note in system.
- Coordinate with internal partners relate to sales invoice and credit note.
- Responsible for AR billing and collection including to prepare receipt vouchers.
- Prepare weekly sales report, monthly AR report and aging with analysis.
- Handle on consignment sales reconciliation and related.
- Prepare accrual transactions related to sales and accounts receivable.
- Ad hoc assignment.
- Male / Female, age over 25 years old.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or above.
- Account receivable experiences in retail business and consignment are preferable.
- Share services and SAP system experience are advantage.
- Good command in English and MS Office are required.
- Able to work independently as well as able to work with the team
- Good appearance, mature, high self-motivated, ambitious and well organized with strong interpersonal skills
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Meanwhile, you can learn more about our People & Culture.
Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent