Product Manager (Global Skincare Brand)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavored to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
As the Product Manager (newly created role) of one of the finest globally known prestige Skincare brand, you will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
Be fully responsible for driving all marketing planning and all communications, activations of the brand within SG to build brand awareness. To succeed in this role, the successful candidate has to be a marketing professional with a strong understanding of consumer marketing in the channel, communications and media landscape across Singapore, with a high sensitivity to beauty.
A highly personable personality is key for the success to be the bridge of the brand with the press and influencers and internal stakeholders. Understanding of the intersection between PR and Social within the digital landscape is key. This role reports to the Regional Brand General Manager.
- Champion, develop, manage and execute the communication strategy through all paid and unpaid channels with strong compelling and engaging propositions, strong story angles to create buzz for the brand and products offline and online. Effectively manage and cascade these messages using a variety of channels to deliver impactful communications.
- Cultivate close and strong rapport with press, media and key opinion leaders to develop brand love and secure good coverage of brand visibility and product launches. Be the key stakeholder to manage all press and influencer relations.
- Develop and curate press, media and influencer experience and engagement program in accordance to launch and animation calendar to bring consistent excitement through communication.
Channel & Retail Marketing
- Be the key marketing liaison - Develop and implement a go-to-market channel marketing plan including promotion, animation partnerships and consumer activations.
- Ensures timely and perfect execution of all marketing activations offline and online at all times.
- Analyse potential partner relationships for product range, positioning strategy, pricing and promotions.
- Communicate effectively with all channel partners to align, plan and execute all product and trade marketing objectives, plans and activations before, during and post animation.
- Deepen channel customer development through CRM program activations.
- Consolidate and update marketing team of post campaign reports and provide sales results and analysis monitor. Report all ROI of all program for management reporting and feedback.
- Responsible for all forecasting and sampling management for product launches and trade and retailer activities.
- Development and management of all product functions including product packaging, promotional sets.
- Management and tracking flow of product registration to ensure timely registration.
- Conduct market trend analysis, monitor competitors’ moves and plan proactive actions
- Support Regional BGM in market or consumer research studies when needed.
- Responsible for the seamless execution of all product launches and trade marketing activities following the Marketing Calendar in collaboration with sales, training and visual merchandising team, with the aim to build brand awareness, recruit NEW customers and increase purchase consumption.
- Business and channel sales performance tracking and analysis, launch follow-up and action plan development.
- Implement Door-by-Door plan for events and promotions; focusing efforts in key doors.
- Responsible for budget management for the channel marketing
We promise to offer you:
- An open and massively fun, friendly and engaging work environment full of creative, ambitious and talented people who love what they do and do what they love.
- Lots of challenges, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times.
- Committed executive team to support your best performance.
Did we get you excited? You are our dream come true if you …
- Have a degree in Marketing/ Business Studies
- Have at least 5 years of marketing experience in FMCG and/or beauty industry. Experience in luxury beauty or consumer brand will be advantageous.
- Are creatively driven to think out of the box.
- Are meticulous with a strong analytical mind.
- Have a strong ability to multi-task; strong project management skills with good time management ability.
- Are independent and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Have a keen interest, a good eye and passion for beauty.
Meanwhile, you can learn more about us:
Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent