Assistant Product Manager
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
The Assistant Product Manager is responsible for driving the growth and sales targets for categories by developing out-of-the-box key marketing and trade strategies that is disruptive and creative.
The Ideal Candidate will ...
- Conceptualise, develop and implement creative and effective 360 marketing plan that serves to deliver brand’s and launch objectives and deliver sales results while boosting brand equity
- To monitor, review and dissect results of launches and animations and create action plans if required
- To oversee the planning and execution of the brand’s official, trade and press events
- Plan and create impactful digital campaigns for relevant channel and that resonates with target audience and meets ROI
- Curate KOL/media/MUAs that are brand compatible and work closely with them on content creation and relationship building
- Work with corporate partners and brands on sponsorship and guerrilla events to ensure brand objectives and ROIs are met
- To inspire and create confidence in product categories by working closely with Training and Retail and creating effective sales techniques and speech which effectively translates into conversion
- To manage the A&P budget effectively while delivering marketing activity according to the strategy and objectives outlined to drive brand and product awareness
- To conduct quantitative and qualitative market research and stay up-to-date with competitor products and market trends
- To work with VM and Retail to ensure outstanding product display and merchandising for maximum impact
- Forecasting for novelties and working with supply chain to ensure timely fulfilment of stocks to stores with minimal forecast variance
- Implement timely and effective operational marketing strategies to ensure growth of important channel
- Recruit, loyalise and engage CRM members through carefully crafted eDMs, events and promotions
- Proactively reach out to corporate and brand partners to organize events and workshops for brand awareness
The Ideal Candidate should possess ...
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business Studies or equivalent
- At least 3 years of marketing experience. Experience in Beauty/FMCG industry will be a plus.
- Passion for retail and beauty industry with a keen interest in the commercial aspect of the business
- A good grasp of numbers with an analytical and meticulous mind
- Able to multi-task and think out-of-the-box
- Driven, proactive, independent, entrepreneurial and a self-starter
- A team player with good interpersonal, planning and organisational skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Office applications and ideally in Photoshop