Head of Finance
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavored to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
The Finance Lead for Luxasia Indonesia will report directly to the Regional Financial Controller (based in Singapore) and business partner the Country Leadership Team of Indonesia.
Responsible for the overall financial accounting, cost and management accounting, credit control, taxation and treasure of the company. Responsible for all aspects of operational accounts. Develops and implements financial policies and analyses business information and advises management on overall business operations. Ensures timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial and management reports.
The Ideal candidate will...
- Lead the accounting team in operational/financial matters
- Ensure implementation of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures as well as maintenance of the accounting system.
- Manage shared accounting services
- Familiarity in finance and accounting processes such as Order To Cash, Purchase To Pay and Record To Report and other processes
- Ensure reporting timeliness and accuracy.
- Build effective working relationships with the various stakeholders
- Compilation of external reporting per the statutory requirement
- Liaise with Auditors and Tax advisors.
The Ideal candidate should possess...
Knowledge & Skills:
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or other professional accounting qualification.
- 10+ years in the field of Accountancy/Finance (FP&A, Business Control, etc.) with preferably 3 years in Audit.
- Must be experienced in leading a team.
- Retail industry experience would be advantageous.
- Confident and articulate, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong people interaction skills; develops, motivates, fosters strong client relationships.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- With SAP knowledge preferred
Key Results/ Measures:
- Smooth daily accounting operations
- Timely and accurate reporting submission
- Audit and Tax arragement
- Process improvement
Did we get you excited? You can learn more about us:
Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.