Demand & Supply Planning Executive (Shiseido)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Demand and Supply Planner will be responsible for the demand planning, forecasting, supply planning, inventory management, PO creation and monitoring, and article creation for the assigned brand/category. This will be a key person working closely with other functional departments (Marketing, Sales, Warehouse, Finance, and Vendor/Principal) to achieve the company’s KPIs and goals.
- Creates and owns the rolling baseline forecast by SKU level.
- Conducts historical sales analysis and data cleansing to build statistical baseline forecast manually or with the use of forecasting tool.
- Conducts the Demand Review/Forecast Review Meeting with Commercial team to come up with the S&OP Forecast on a monthly basis.
- Validates the S&OP Forecast versus financial budget and latest estimates.
- Highlights potential risks and opportunities in the demand plan vs financial budget/estimates.
- Follows through the SMAC (Sales and Marketing Activity Calendar) to come up with total demand plan capturing baseline, promotion, new launches, and potential cannibalization.
- Calculates the monthly orders based on S&OP Forecast, lead time, and pre-determined parameters based on KPI, company standard, and contractual purchase budget (if applicable).
- Creates purchase orders in SAP and monitor shipments accordingly.
- Submits accurate and timely information and analytics to assess the performance of the brand/category being handled against the prevailing goals and objectives.
- Works with cross-functional departments in improving KPIs such as Stockholding, Forecast Accuracy, Service Level, and Inventory Mix.
- Works with Customer Service Specialist/Sales Order Administrator to plan the distribution of stocks across channels.
- Liaises with Import, Warehouse, Vendor/Principal, and Regional HQ for shipment and stocks related concerns.
- Responsible for article creation and product life cycle maintenance in SAP.
- Graduate of any Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain degree from any university.
- 4-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain specializing in Demand Planning and Supply Planning.
- Experience with SAP (SD and MAP modules)
- Experience with using FuturMaster
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent