Marketing Internship (3 - 6 months)
The Luxasia Internship Programme is designed for those who are currently pursuing or have completed a Degree or Master's degree to gain experience and exposure working in a Beauty Luxury Lifestyle company that continuously creates remarkable digital consumer experiences and lifestyle solutions for our Consumers.
Our Internship Programme is a high business-impact programme that will give you the opportunity to devise strategic solutions that drive upcoming technology and work processes.
This can be accomplished through implementing digitization, diving into customer analytics, designing a digital marketing strategy, or solving financial management issues.
You’ll also get to:
- Be exposed to how Luxasia is innovating and transforming the Beauty Retail & Luxury FMCG industry.
- Gain the opportunity to impact different areas within human resource, talent acquisition, social media, product marketing, customer experience, operations, supply chain and more.
- Receive mentorship throughout your internship and get the chance to shadow one of our Luxasia's leaders.
We are looking for great new talents to join us!
We want you to be somebody who share our values and embrace Luxasia's missions.
You should be:
- POSITIVE about the people and the world around you,
- PASSIONATE about what you do,
- Happy to be COLLABORATIVE with your colleagues, peers and business partners
On top of possessing the skills, qualifications and experiences, we want someone who is eager to learn and grow with Luxasia.
- Assist the Brand Manager in specific areas of work such as advertising, promotion of products and market research, as well as administration of marketing and sales.
- Assist with all copy writing and editing.
- Support the team in daily tasks.
- Assist in coordinating the various work requirements and tracking timelines of project.
- Prepare presentation materials required.
- Coordination and meeting various trade partners and media parties on project progress.
- Propose action plans to address potential issues.
You'll be perfect for this programme if you:
- Are currently pursuing or have recently completed a degree.
- Can commit to at least 12 weeks of full-time work.
- Have a proven track record.
- Love beauty, technology & digital experience.
- Are passionate, positive & collaborative.
- Love working and contributing in a fast-paced environment.
- Open to showcase your experience on social media with current & future interns.
We have internship opportunities in the following departments, and if you feel like you are a fit, we need to hear from you!
- Sales & Marketing
Apply now and our recruiters will be in touch with you if you have been shortlisted.