Regional Enterprise Architect (Data)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavored to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the 15 countries we currently operate in.
Make a difference with us today.
Luxasia is pioneering the omni – retail and distribution space through a robust technology backbone. We are looking for a data flow specialist to analyse the current system data flows and to work towards a mature data integration framework. This would include enhancement of existing capabilities and introduction of new system capabilities.
Description of Duties:
The role will require (but not limited to) focus on the following aspects -
1. Current state analysis and documentation – ERP, WMS, POS systems, SRM, Ecommerce and reporting frameworks
2. Business requirements for to be state
3. Data Quality investigations
4. Future state architecture – proposal and implementation
- You will work closely with the business and technical teams to understand data requirements. This includes translating business metric definitions into data speak.
Understanding data sources:
- You will work closely with systems team to understand data sources, nuances and lineage.
- Designing data models (conceptual, logical, physical) fit for analysis (current, historical).
- Detailed documentation including definition of data architecture, documentations, design standards, best practices and lifecycle management.
- Ensure a high standard of coherence, availability, consistency and usability in a secure fashion.
Job Requirement (Knowledge & Skill):
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Average minimum of 8 years prior experience preferred
- Strong technical capabilities in SAP/other ERP solutions, CRM, POS systems
- Experience in eCommerce / Omnichannel preferred
- Experience in FMCG / Retail / Luxury / Logistics a bonus – will be considered
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Possess natural leadership that is inventive, entrepreneurial and solutions-oriented
- Strong negotiation, communication, presentation and analytical skills including some inclination towards financial representation
- Superior conceptual and organizational skills
- Structured problem solving ability – ability to work on new problems / topics and be able to structure, analyze, synthesize and build actionable plans
- Strategic thinking blended with a strong desire / drive for execution
- Willingness to travel when required
Key Results / Measures:
- Demonstrates thorough behavior knowledge of Company vision & values and acts consistently in a manner that reflect those values
- A corporate entrepreneur with a strong desire to build a successful business
- Ability to motivate the staff to ensure optimum output and quality work
- Strong domain market sense (local and international) and insight in grasping key issues affecting the Company