Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
The Financial Analyst partners with business managers and support groups to provide the necessary
guidelines, strategies, plans, processes and controls in the region and divisional brand P&Ls.
- Serves as the primary finance business partner and controller, support business operations by partnering business teams to meet corporate objectives and decision support.
- Conducts annual pricing analysis and reviews for pillar brands and recommends action to business managers
- Manage and lead the development on analyses, simulation models/business cases to support planning, pricing and decision making.
BUDGETING/FORECASTING & VARIANCE ANALYSIS
- Lead and build budget with brand managers and business controllers across region
- Analyze revenue, profitability by brand/customer/channel/market with quality commentary
- Provide analytical support to cross-functional initiatives and ad hoc projects and cashflow forecast
- Systematic variance analysis with quality commentary/business insight to support business objectives
- Prepare monthly management reports & review results with management
- Lead the actualization and analysis of monthly P&L, KPI, present divisional brand P&L and highlights with recommended action plans as required.
- Liaising with local accounting team (SSC environment) to ensure the integrity, accuracy of the accounting records, as well as in compliance with general accounting principles.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and statutory requirements including audit, tax, corporate secretarial preparation/enquiries etc.
- Manage and liaison with external auditor, tax consultants, corporate secretary, banks and other external parties.
- Ensure robust process and adequate internal controls are in placed
- Support ad hoc improvement projects
- Improve processing efficiency and capabilities
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in Finance and Controlling, preferred to have some regional exposure
- Degree in Accounting/professional accounting
- Strong analytical and communication skill is required
- Team player, demonstrated hands on self-starter with the ability to identify and proactively resolve business issues.
- Preferably with retail industry experience (especially in fragrances and cosmetics is added advantage)
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting timeline
- Hands-on experience on SAP
- Advance Excel skill