Trainer (Global Skincare Brand)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
Responsible for an establishment, preparation, and performing of product training and relevant technique for Beauty Advisors (BA), and manages the training budget as well as assist management in analyzing training needs based on organization and individual requirements
Description of Duties:
- To ensure the New Recruit Training have sufficient product knowledge to perform their tasks
- To ensure all the team members have capability in content creations, to manage the social media
- Work along with Marketing and Sales team on new topics for training as and when the need arises
- Provide Brand Manager and Sales Manager with feedback on outcome of all internal staff training so that they are aware of areas of weakness of their team members
- Being a liaison for sales department to align company training with sales training and calendar
- Perform training to the whole team to meet counter and individual targets
- Develop the training program: content of the training programs, calendar, set the priorities
- Being in the field in a regular basis to execute on the designed training to sales team and raise information to develop the further training needs
- Balancing budget for training and the business demands
- Follow the deployment of the programs to assure a standard of quality of training and provide feedback/coach to the trainer
- Evaluate the success of training in order to develop a further training needs
- Maintain, monitor, and analyze training data and records, update employees’ skills
- To evaluate performance standards in relation to training.
- To maintain the training database keeping close track on internal and external training
- To identify weak areas and recommend training for staff.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree of HR, OD, Learning & Development Sciences, Educations, Marketing, or related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in Training & Development Management
- Preferably have good understanding in Make-up & Skincare training skills.
- Must have experience in managing Social Media, and skilled in creative content creations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge to design Individual Development Plan : IDP, Training Need Survey, Training Evaluation and Follow-up
- Able to design training curriculums with experience as an instructor in generic courses
- Excellent commands of English with strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Consultative/influence/facilitation/ counseling/mentoring skills
- Ability to lead, guide, motivate and direct a group of people to success
- Trainer technique / Train the trainer
- Creativity and innovate