Assistant Training Manager
- The Assistant Training Manager shall be in charge of all BA-related programs for his/her respective brands including but not limited to new product trainings, refresher courses, general sales training, conceptualization and monitoring of BA incentives, and submission of BA principal reports.
Description of Duties:
- Planning and execution of all BA training activities for his/her respective brands
- Coordination with training suppliers and ensuring the POs & payment to be done on time
- Preparation, release and monitoring of monthly BA incentives for his/her respective brands
- Coordination and reporting to the respective principals on all BA-related activities, not limited to training.
- Coordination, preparation and inventory management of all testers for all training and/or sale events.
- Ensuring proper execution of counter merchandising including proper planograms, visual updates, BA grooming
- Training of Animation BA and monitoring of all animation sales for his/her respective brands as well as joint category animations and sale events
- Assists the Brand Team in launch events, principal store visits, and other team activities
- Working with the Sr. Training Manager and Manpower Manager for joint category training initiatives such as the Fragrance Academy, Kick Off, and other FA-related events
Knowledge & Skills:
- Has had some exposure in marketing/training with 2 to 3 years work experience
- Has experience in managing a team/group of people
- Effective oral and written communication skills (English for principals, Filipino for BAs)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop is additional points but not a requirement
- Knowledgeable in SAP / Willing to be trained
- Hardworking and can adapt to team culture
- Good in PR relationship