Regional E-commerce & Digital Communication Lead
L Beauty is a joint-venture between LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics and Luxasia for the distribution and business development of some of its Beauty brands in South East Asia. The portfolio of L Beauty comprises of Benefit Cosmetics , MAKE UP FOR EVER, Fresh, Givenchy and Parfums Christian Dior - Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines.
To accelerate Givenchy Ecommerce business in South East Asia. Partner with regional e-tailers and help local teams to achieve retail and net sales objectives with their e-commerce partners while building the strongest partnerships and developing dynamic marketing plans.
To work closely with the Regional Marketing Manager to develop seasonal e-com marketing plans and Digital/Social/CRM strategy for the region. To work closely with Regional Retail Design and Visual Merchandising Manager to develop a cohesive consumer experience from offline to online.
Key Areas and Standards of Performance:
E-commerce Account Management
- Develop launch plans with e-commerce partners.
- Partner with E-retailer team on special events, campaigns (sampling, new customer targeting), asset creation (videos, blogs, etc), customer service training/customer feedback management, innovation, CRM and site conversion projects
- Manage E-retailer assortment, pricing, promotion calendar and e-merchandising
- Weekly check of actual vs. forecasted sales. Drive any opportunities due to sales trends or anything that will affect allocations and work with E-retailer team to adjust inventory levels as necessary
- Manage forecast to ensure inventory purchase levels are commensurate with business mix strategy. Manage stock levels online to drive sales
- Stay informed of platform developments to best maximize brand and product exposure
- Develop and manage positive relationships with E-retailer teams
- Assist in regional meeting planning and execution
- Create and plan regional digital marketing initiatives by leveraging best practices from around the world and regional ideas
- Deliver digital toolkit and assets for all product launches and marketing campaigns to ensure brand guidelines are met at all times. Manage Regional asset development & adaptation (eDM, Banner, social content creation) as required
- Manage CRM coordination within the region (Recruitment, Retention, Loyalty program)
- Manage PR and Influencer program coordination for the region
- Use analytics to monitor key Digital and Social performance indicators and recommend actions to drive growth. In charge of coordinating with markets for digital scorecard update & relevant CRM updates
- University Degree, preferably in Marketing related area
- Working experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the cosmetics industry, luxury retail experience and with regional exposure
- Previous experience in E-commerce landscape
- Previous experience in account management or business development
- Strong alignment to the brand and foster brand spirit
- Business development skills
- General e-merchandising skills
- Analytical skills/ business acumen
- Out of the box creative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Elevated skills in partnership and negotiation for long lasting retailer relationships that drive attention and sales for the brand
- Excellent oral and written communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage relationships across multiple departments and teams to build lasting partnership and collaboration
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Handle all required administrative duties effectively, accurately and in a timely manner
- Passion for beauty industry