Key Account Manager (Beauty Industry)
About the Company/Company Overview
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific.
Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden.
As strive to be Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader, we provide a seamless experience across online and offline channels, and bring retail experiences that excite and delight our consumers.
We live local and think global. Over the past 30 years, our successful track record of growing new brands and progressively expanding into regional markets is attributed to our ability to marry global perspectives into the operational nuances of the various local markets.
Why join us?
We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Do you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced and intense environment? Do you thrive on challenges, conceptualise and execute innovative ideas, abandon status quo, try new things, embrace failures as lessons, recover fast, yet always pursue excellence? If so, JOIN US!
We need people like you to transform Luxasia into Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader. It will be a challenging career opportunity, but it will be a fulfilling one, supported by Leaders who will stand by you, develop you, and enable your success.Make a difference with us today.
- Play an active role in managing expected business results and develop a strong business partnership with key accounts, such as retail chains stores and wholesalers
- Responsible for overall sales achievement, budget control and profitability of sales channels and accounts
- Work closely with the Marketing Managers and Product Managers for implementation of Trade marketing and promotional activities
- Manage merchandisers, analyze sales data and gather market intelligence & conduct regular reports on sales performance and review
- Ensure effective merchandising activities that promote positive company product/brand image
- Negotiate on trading terms & renew sales contract/agreement of the responsible accounts with trading terms that maximize brand exposure at the same time managing customer satisfaction
- Conduct regular sales forecast that reflect most current market dynamic to ensure proper product supply to meet market demand and maximize the sales potentials
- Regular store visits to identify business opportunity, maximize brand visibility and product availability
- Develop new sales channels and explore new business opportunities to increase sales revenue
- Maintain market price integrity between channels that is healthy for long-term business growth
- University graduate with at least 8 years of sales or marketing experience in FMCG or beauty industry, preferably in handling key accounts
- Outgoing, self-driven and positive attitude with good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese