Marketing Executive (Skincare)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to every Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the 15 countries we currently operate in.
Make a difference with us today.
Marketing Executive is responsible for conducting market plan for expanding business opportunities, working closely with Brand Manager and Sales team to ensure achievement of sales target, creating and developing new campaign prior to launch and execute marketing program and handling marketing research. His/her main duties are as follows:-
- Initiative service & marketing plan, implement & execute plan, and follow up & analyze result
- Analyze market trend, competitor, and customer behavior.
- Evaluate, and initiate new service offering, acquire attractive activity partner, offer creativity promotional scheme, etc. in order to effectively promote the awareness and usage of service.
- Develop marketing tools and materials to ensure effectiveness.
- Develop and update company’s customer database of responsible brand
- Prepare, manage and handling sales report and other relevant activities support.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Thai nationality, Age between 24 - 28 years old
- Bachelor's degree or above in Marketing, Branding or related field
- Experience in Trading, Retail, FMCG, Cosmetics or Beauty business will be advantaged
- Have a strong marketing vision
- Capacity of planning and anticipating
- Ability to manage budget
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about cosmetic or beauty trends
- Fluent in English and presentation/communication skills (verbal & written)
- Be passionate and promote fun environment of the brand
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Meanwhile, you can learn more about our People & Culture.
Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalentya