Training Executive (Shiseido)
The Training Executive is primarily responsible for all aspects of product training, selling methods and technical skills in an effective learning environment. This position supports the branding and positioning of the brand to ensure a high level of awareness and to generate high-quality publicity, in line with the brand's DNA and image. The Training Executive is a brand
ambassador, raising brand awareness among media, KOLs and influencers, retail staff, retailers and consumers.
- Support the local implementation of the marketing calendar for services and products, communicating the same global message.
TRAINING STRATEGY & EXECUTION
- Create and develop the coaching strategy and training calendar to enable stakeholders to achieve daily/monthly/yearly goals both in classroom and in-store.
- Develop and maintain all training materials in accordance to brand guidelines together with the Sales Manager and implemented together with the Retail SOM
- Works hand in hand with the ops team to coordinate scheduling of all basic, seasonal, promotional, event and in-store education for all Beauty Consultants, Counter Managers and Boutique Proprietors
- Responsible for training setup, training materials/collaterals/products’inventory, upkeep and maintenance
- Responsible for the maintenance of staff’s grooming, selling skills, customer service, motivation, grievance handling and discipline.
- Monitor and strengthen the productivity focus on selling skills and product knowledge
- Facilitate together with the Sales Manager and Retail SOM in field staff personal evaluation to assess their performance and development
- Establish standards in grooming as approved by brand
- Implements and distributes staff tools as mandated by brand (i.e. makeup brushes, pins, tool belts and the like)
SALES & REPORTS
- Drive growth of all stores focused on the following:
- # of items per transaction
- Average value per transaction
- Conversion rate
- Customer recruitment
- # of revisits
- Ensure conversion of sales for all workshops conducted
- Ensure monitoring and sellout of new product launches within agreed targets provided by the brand
- Responsible for all training reports and cosmetics evaluation reports as required by the brand and operations teams on a regular basis
- Minimum of 3-5 years in the education, training or sales field, preferably with experience handling personnel
- Fluent in English and Filipino (BC training) - written and spoken.
- Comfortable and competent at makeup application.
- Understanding of the beauty services industry with a commitment to embrace, learn and perfect the brand's products and services offered
- Must be flexible with regards to work hours; ability to work occasional nights, weekends, and some holidays including travel, only if necessary.
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills, ability to “think on their feet”
- Excellent public speaking skills -must be able to communicate well with colleagues, media, field staff and consumers.
- Strong knowledge of market trends in the cosmetics & fashion industry.
- College graduate or equivalent education or experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook