Product Manager (Shiseido)
The Product Manager is responsible for marketing initiatives to launch new products and animate business pillars, while growing the brand awareness and market share for his/her category. Specialist in this role, she/he should drive the business with excellence; She / he is responsible for the qualitative 360 plan to grow his/her category in working with other team members. She / he will also interface with internal and external business partners to ensure that business objectives are met and aligned with the Brand’s goals.
- Owner of excellent execution of your brand's marketing activities in the local market.
- Bring the Brand strategy to life and develop new initiatives to win market share and ranking.
- Ensure successful new product launches and reanimation of the pillars supported by effective 360 plans (PR, media, social media & digital, forecast & sampling, events and CRM, sell-out tracking and the product display in the points-of-sale.)
- Cultivate the Brand passion both internally and externally.
- Conduct market trend analysis, monitor competitors’ activities and plan proactive actions.
- Ensure accuracy in forecasting of new products and timely submission.
- Ensure all ATL & BTL collaterals, POSM, samples meant for the launch are well-prepared and delivered accordingly for maximum launch impact.
- Ensure accurate and timely phasing of A&P management.
Animation and Events
- Implement animation plan by door for events and promotions with qualitative executions to maximize commercial returns.
- Regular and timely update and exchange with the sales team to ensure the upcoming activities and marketing initiatives are successful.
- Work closely with CRM in the organization of pre-sampling, private events and workshops.
- Be physically present at all major promotions and events (promo bars, atrium events, workshops, etc.) to ensure smooth operations.
Media & Communications (PR)
- Ensure that all your media plans are in place in accordance to your launch plans.
- Ensure that PR coverage for your launches is in place.
- Bring ideas and initiatives to engage PR .
- Follow-up closely with Visual Merchandiser to ensure the following:
- All new launch visual merchandising are executed accordingly.
- Plan and execute impactful promotions and events setup.
- Ensure all POSM are delivered in timely basis for the launches.
- Operational marketing experience within the beauty industry is advantageous; however operational marketing experience within FMCG or retail-related industries may be considered.
- Good communication skills in both oral and written manner.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Creative and Innovative
- Drive for results and self-motivated is important
- Enthusiastic communicator and a team player
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experiences.
- Positive, dynamic and confident.
- Structured thinker, at the same time articulate.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines from an accredited institution.
- Excellent in written and spoken English