Beauty Consultant (Brand: SK-II)
To deliver sales targets and customer satisfaction by providing Best-In-Class skincare counseling to existing and potential consumers.
Increase Sales & Conduct Skincare Counseling: -
- Building the business
– Achieve monthly targets for assigned counter.
– Providing professional counseling by understanding and diagnosing skincare needs of customers, to put together a personalized skincare solution.
– To communicate benefits of the recommended skincare solution.
– To determine consumer objections and come up with solutions.
– Build equity of brand by adhering to grooming guidelines.
– Provide excellent service to the consumer through demonstrating the 4 service DNAs.
– Keep good relationship with store manager and timely feedback store/competitor activity to supervisor.
- Daily store operations
– Manage inventory level of products at the counter.
– Follow company guidelines. Ensure all confidential information is safeguarded.
– Ensure all products are kept in a good condition and protected from theft.
– Maintenance and cleanliness of counter. Execute the quarterly display standard and BC grooming standard. Timely report counter broken items to counter supervisor.
– Maintenance of all counseling & Electronic tools
– Submit accurate and timely reports on a monthly basis to the supervisor.
– Execution of all in-store promotions according to brand guidelines.
– Complete consumer/competitor feedback form for assigned store (monthly/quarterly) to be submitted.
- Have clear skin and is presentable (high grooming expectation)
- Have fair communication skills
- Strong cross selling and up-selling experience is a bonus
- Able to commit work schedule like 6 days a week, shift work, and weekend work
- Fresh graduate with strong passion for skincare and beauty are welcomed. Those who have working experience in the beauty industry before will be an added advantage but not required.
- 14 days Annual Leave
- Staff Discounts
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Individual Corporate Mobile Scheme
- Wellness Program
- Flexi Benefits (e.g. Dental, Holiday trips, IT – Related Equipment, Wellness Package (facial), Gym membership etc)
- Complimentary Goods Entitlement