Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to every Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the 15 countries we currently operate in.
Make a difference with us today.
The Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis is a critical and highly visible role. The Manager is responsible for leading the annual operating budget process, monthly operating forecasts, income statement consolidations and reporting, volume and margin analysis and SG&A spending analysis. The Manager will provide financial consulting and insights to senior management including preparing financial presentations, reporting packages for the parent company, and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the financial analytical backbone of the company's Income Statement, to provide insights and support strategic decision making. The Manager reports to the Country Financial Leader.
The ideal candidate will:
- Lead the process for developing the annual operating Budget that links to the strategic plans of the business
- Seek ways to streamline and improve budgeting and forecasting processes
- Develop the annual budget for the company by partnering and collaborating with cross-functional Budget owners and planning functions to create a complete Income Statement
- Develop and lead a process to create a "bottoms-up" 3-year strategic financial plan that includes specific volume, revenue and cost targets and KPI's in order to meet the long-term financial and strategic goals of the company
- Lead the coordination of monthly projections against Budget and prior forecasts for all components of the Income Statement
- Lead the Selling, General and Administrative (SG&A) budgeting and forecasting by working with cross-functional cost center owners
- Work with Commercial Sales and Marketing team to integrate volume, net sales and gross margin projections into the annual Budget and monthly forecasts Oversee the preparation and presentation of analysis, commentary and presentation material for monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting deliverables
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly reporting packages that include consolidated Income Statements and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Lead financial analysis activities to provide interpretation of past, present and forecasted results of the company relating to all aspects of the Income Statement
- Collaborate and work closely with the Director, Financial Accounting to support quarterly external reporting
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and accuracy of enterprise financial reporting and controls
- Drive profitable growth by improving visibility, forecasting, consolidation and analysis of results and key metrics while advising senior management on insights and recommended actions
- Leverage financial data and insights to identify areas that will allow the organization to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risks
- Provide financial modeling and analysis to support corporate tax and legal entity transfer pricing regulations
- Prepare competitive financial analysis of peer group publicly traded companies
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of previous FP&A experience, including variance analysis, in a manufacturing or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) related company
- Bachelors/Undergraduate degree in Finance/Accounting
- An advanced degree, MBA or CPA, would be desired
- Previous experience leading a team is a plus
- Experience in P&L consolidations is a strong plus
- Prior experience in an SAP environment
- Ability to create large and complex financial models using Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Cost Accounting, including product costing and inventory accounting, is a plus
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Meanwhile, you can learn more about our People & Culture.
Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent