Givenchy Beauty (Indonesia) is one of the brands under L Beauty (Indonesia) which is part of LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics group. The successful candidate is responsible to build Givenchy Beauty to be a leading and profitable luxury beauty brand in the market
- Manage the local market activities (across all channels) by design, implement and execute a retail & omni-channel commercial strategy
- Recruit & manage a strong local team to build & execute strong plans to accelerate the retail sales and channel growth and also to build strong brand love and conversion
- Identify, negotiate & secure good potential retail locations or business opportunities (brick and mortar or online) in line with the brand image & strategy
- Establish good business practice in adherence to the Retail Audit and Givenchy’s guideline and ensure maximum efforts towards all KPIs (including that for supply chain) to ensure healthy business
- Full P&L responsibility to meet brand’s Budgets KPIs (Retail Sales, Net Sales, Expenses and OP)
• At least 7 years’ experience in the cosmetics industry, with experience in both sales & marketing or brand management
• University graduate in business or MBA
• Fluent in English.
• An experience with a couture beauty brand is considered an asset
• Creative, Driven and Open-minded with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Able to manage and enjoy work in a start-up environment
• Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
Career opportunity, joining global beauty brand of LVMH