Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
We are looking for great new talents to join us!
We want you to be somebody who shares our values, and embrace our Luxasia's missions.
We want you to be:
- POSITIVE about the people and the world around you,
- PASSIONATE about what you do,
- Happy to be COLLABORATIVE with your colleagues, peers and business partners.
What we want you to do...
- Support the Product Manager in daily tasks.
- Assist in coordinating the various work requirements and tracking timelines of the project.
- Prepare presentation materials when as required.
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by reporting manager.
Who we’re looking for…
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of relevant working experience that will allow the successful performance of job expectations.
- Have good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Have good interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills to drive tasks to completion.
- Independent and self-motivated individual with a passion for the beauty brand industry
- Passionate, creative and fun
- Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels
- Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing projects; excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Office and Excel.
We promise to offer you:
- An open and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love.
- Lots of challenges, fast-pace, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times.
- Committed executive team to support your best performance.