Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
As a Retail Associate, your key accountabilities will be to recommend and assist customers in selecting the ideal product suitable for their individual preferences and needs. You will also be expected to build and maintain good relationship with customers to ensure sales up-sell as well as customer retention.
What we want you to do...
- To offer personalized services to the customers to assist and recommend them choose the right products.
- To support in achieving the sales goals while promoting the products to the customers.
- To maintain long-lasting relationship with the customers.
- Monitoring and achieving of targets and objectives for the store and the business.
- Be responsible and accountable for the commercial and management of designated stores, maximizing sales.
- Manage merchandise and space to ensure the highest standards of service is being offered.
- Ensure cash collections are managed correctly under strict supervision. Ensure cash is counted daily and daily deposit is performed.
- In charge of store inventory management, monitoring inventory levels and ageing inventory.
- Ensure deliveries of stocks are counted and supervised.
- Prepare monthly duty roaster and ensure fair distribution of working and off days amongst the staffs.
- Ensure all Company’s policies and procedures are implemented as required.
Key Results/ Measures:
- Retail sales target achievement
- Customer relationship management – maintain and create a new customer profile
- Ensure inventory management for individual counter
- Ensure excellent customer service is given to the customers (e.g. product knowledge
Who we’re looking for…
- Have good selling skill, good customer approach and service.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proficient in spoken/written English and Bahasa Malaysia. Additional language(s) will be added advantage.
- Be positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial, sales focused and has the ability to take full ownership of the store business at all levels.
- Confident personality, persuasive and humble in character.
- Retail business comprehension, with able to do visual merchandising.
- Meticulous with good computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Able to start work immediately or within a short period/notice.
- Working location: Genting Premium Outlets (GPO), Genting Highlands, Pahang
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent
What perks & benefits you could enjoy....
- Attractive Basic Salary
- Monthly Allowance
- Commission / Incentive
- Accommodation is provided
- Staff Purchase and etc...