Business Project Intern
The Luxasia Internship Programme is designed for those who are currently pursuing or have completed a Degree or Master's degree to gain experience and exposure working in a Beauty Luxury Lifestyle company that continuously creates remarkable digital consumer experiences and lifestyle solutions for our Consumers.
Our Internship Programme is a high business-impact programme that will give you the opportunity to devise strategic solutions that drive upcoming technology and work processes.
This can be accomplished through implementing digitization, diving into customer analytics, designing a digital marketing strategy, or solving financial management issues.
This newly created opportunity as our Business Project Intern based in Singapore will play a critical role in our Transformation team, working with senior management on high priority projects to achieve immediate and long-term objectives of the organization.
This role is with the Transformation team, a team that undertakes several strategic and high priority projects for the achieving the medium and long term objectives of the organization. This is a high-impact role which entails working with senior management / company leadership team on high priority engagements. This is an exciting opportunity amidst an exciting time for Luxasia. As the company expands across the region and into different categories, the Transformation team becomes central in implementation of our strategic forays. It is also a challenging role, requiring strong analytical and time management skills, as well as communication and stakeholder management skills – to work closely with external as well as internal stakeholders within Luxasia.
The Candidate will
- Be part of our team working on strategic projects and lead our day-to-day execution of project work streams
- Be supporting in identifying, aligning and driving the implementation of concrete initiatives within the assigned strategic projects
- Be responsible for running key analysis, synthesizing findings and preparing presentations on the projects that she/he is working on.
- Support the Transformation team and Senior Management on operational topics
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong problem solving skills (incl. ability to provide structure)
- Demonstrate analytical skills and comfort with both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Project management, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Has a “hands-on” approach to create value and manage projects
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint) and skilled in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- MS Excel Macro writing, MS App scripting, SQL, or basic programming skills (e.g. Java) are a plus
- Expertise in the retail industry or on warehousing & supply chain are a plus
Key Success Factors
- Strong business acumen while maintaining a clear view of underlying metrics
- Strong problem solving and communications skills
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Able to commit for at least 4 months
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent