Group Head of Talent & Excitement
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to every Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the 15 countries we currently operate in.
Make a difference with us today.
The Group Head of Talent & Excitement (T&E) contributes to the development of the business strategy and supports the business and leadership teams in achieving their objectives through their people. S/he offers guidance on organization and people matters to the leadership team and work with Country T&E Leads and HR Functional Leads to ensure the effective execution of Talent and Excitement processes and programs. The incumbent also acts as a business partner to Luxasia various JVs in ensuring delivery of quality talent-related services and support.
Scope: Regional (Asia Pacific – Currently includes Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Oceania & Emerging Markets)
The Ideal candidate will...
- Enable T&E team to attain Luxasia’s business goals by aligning people strategies and initiatives in partnership with Board, Leadership Team and Regional T&E Leads
- Provide advisory and hands-on support where necessary to respective countries in the execution and delivery of people initiatives
- Lead and drive Group people initiatives in the region and ensure effective implementation in the countries by providing coaching and support to Country T&Es
- Ensures region has the right number and type of talent required to execute the business strategy and achieve desired results
- Ensures region establishes and maintains a positive work environment in support of Luxasia’s Values R.E.S.P.E.C.T
- Achieves or beats budgetary objectives in support of top quartile cost performance objectives while maintaining appropriate levels of talent service delivery
- Manage JV relationships and deliver satisfactory and quality contracted talent services and solutions in partnership with local T&E teams and JV partners
The Ideal candidate should possess ...
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in HR Generalist or Business Partnering roles including more than 8 years of senior managerial experience in a regional setting
- Possess a sound knowledge of labour trends, legislations and industrial acts
- Successful track record of performance in a HR Leader in transformational and matrix organization
- Experiences with multinational corporations or in progressive HR practices would be an advantage
- Successful track record in the deployment of global/corporate HR processes and programs to local team
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Master degree in business, organizational behavior or HR related discipline preferable
- Certifications in HR, Psychology or related disciplines would be helpful
Key Success Factors:
- Strong business acumen, able to partner with Board, C-Level, Regional Directors, Country Managers and various local Functional Heads in providing the relevant talent solutions and support
- Effective change driver, able to execute change initiatives effectively to country teams
- Possess a strategic mindset and yet hands-on operationally
- Ability to understand and assess complex and sometimes unfamiliar situations, visualize solutions and see through to resolution
- Result oriented, assertive, flexible and enthusiastic team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills, with good presentation skills and influencing ability with various stakeholders across the organization
- High level of integrity and able to manage confidential and sensitive information
Did we get you excited? You can learn more about us:
Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.