With 12 offices in Asia and growing, Luxasia Group has more than 2,100 full-time employees regionally and manages an impressive portfolio of more than 130 fragrance, cosmetics, skincare and luxury lifestyle brands. Besides our diverse and trusted Principals: Beiersdorf, Burberry, Clarins, Ferragamo and Shiseido Group, just to name a few, we have entered into successful joint ventures with the world's largest companies - LVMH Group, PUIG Group, Elizabeth Arden and Coty Group. Join us to "Make A Difference".
The Ideal Candidate will...
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of inventory and bin status and give recommendation for action plan to achieve of stock & bin accuracy as per KPI
- Ensure that all operations inventory processes align with SOP
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly cycle count process
- Perform stock take both of midyear & end year
- Perform traceability processes in accordance with SOP
- Reporting stock on hand in regular basis for internal or external purpose
- Helping WH team to perform stock transfer, stock adjustment, etc
- Helping security and finance to investigate related to goods stealing, shrinkage, transportation lost and any others discrepancy
The Ideal Candidate Should possess...
- Minimum 1-5 years’ experience in Logistic (warehouse & distribution)
- Good understanding of Warehouse Management System and Inventory Control
- Have experience in SAP system for WMS/Material/Inventory Management
- Proficient with MS Office Esp. Ms. Excel for Pivot table & vlook up
- Having experience with ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Having experience with 5 S & Safety, Kanban/Kaizen
- Detail oriented