Assistant Customer Services Manager (Logistics)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to every Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the 15 countries we currently operate in.
Key Success Factors:
- Performs all responsibilities of a customer service representative.
- Oversee our customer service team
- Sales and Marketing Management to ensure consistent achievement of sales targets throughout the year handle order, invoice and flow
- Coordinate with customers and other related functions, both internal and external parties in proper manner with the correct information
- To in charge of customer complaints, incidents and irregularities
- Coordinate with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products, service and other related topics
- Partner with business leaders to implement market specific initiatives, collaborate and innovate to solve business issues, and provide valuable feedback with associated recommendations
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Bachelor Degree in business administration or any any related field
- Experience in customer service, sale coordinate and Marketing
- Good relation, Proactive and Leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet applications.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Logistic and supply chain experience
- SAP experience will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and within tight schedule
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Meanwhile, you can learn more about our People & Culture.
Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent