Account Receivable (AR) Specialist
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
The Account Receivable Specialist is responsible for daily Accounts Receivable (AR) function.
What we want you to do...
- Cash Application for collection.
- Validate and match receipt to bank statement
- Cash apply to respective invoices
- Sales Reconciliation
- Perform sales reconciliation between system record to customer record
- Follow up with local team on the variance
- Daily Reconciliation for outlet
- Ensure timely billing to meet payment cycle date
- Track and monitor receipts to be within terms of payments
- Invoice issuance
- Support on ad hoc request
You are our dream come true if you…
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience
- Good command of English Language both written and spoken
- Proficiency in SAP knowledge would be advantageous
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work as a team player
- Experience in Account Receivable functions and shared services would be advantageous
- Proactive, good interpersonal skills, attention to details, meticulous, problem solving skills and performance driven
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent
We promise to offer you:
- An open and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love
- Lots of challenges, fast-pace, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times
- Committed executive team to support your best performance