Graphic Design Intern
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden.
We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
We are looking for great new talents to join us!
We want you to be:
- POSITIVE about the people and the world around you,
- PASSIONATE about what you do,
- Happy to be COLLABORATIVE with your colleagues, peers and business partners
Obviously we want you to have the skills, qualifications and experiences to do the role and good at communication too. But most importantly, we want you to be someone who is eager to learn and grow with Luxasia.
You'll also get to:
- Be exposed to how Luxasia is innovating and transforming the Beauty Retail & Luxury FMCG industry
- Receive mentorship throughout your internship and get the chance to shadow one of our Luxasia's leaders
- managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Product Design
You will be provided sufficient guidance and support in order to be able to do the above.
You'll be perfect for this programme if you:
- Are currently pursuing or have recently completed a Degree
- Can commit to at least 12-weeks of full-time work
- Have a proven track record
- Love beauty, technology & digital experience
- Are passionate, positive & collaborative
- Love working and contributing in a fast-paced environment
- Open to showcase your experience on social media with current & future interns
- Creative and have a good skill in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Put in your application with us and our recruiters will be in touch with you if you have been shortlisted.