Visual Merchandising Executive
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
- To contribute towards, coordinate & support in all Project Design & VM matters in the market as well as the follow through of Brand Principal VM strategies and guidelines
- To participate in the translation of the brand message and retail experience into the store environment, and elevate the brand merchandising standards
The Ideal Candidate will...
- Work closely with multiple brand teams to ensure close follow-up and coordination between them and third party vendors
- Focus on developing, interpreting and translating creative concepts into impactful visual display for your group of brands
- Focus on managing marketing promotional event: preparing half-done design and backstage productions, podium and animation
- Assist in visual ordering processing (for both new launches and new openings)
- Update display for seasonal, promotional and ad hoc activities
- Assist in brands prop & fixtures warehouse management
- Responsible for new store fitting out from pre-design ,making conceptual layout, 3D Visualization, budgeting, and supervise the construction progress on site until store opening.
- Report daily to Project/Design Manager for the on going project progress
- Working with the head of APAC SDVM on Site Studies and assess suitability of brands to fit into new/renewal location.
- Make complete Bill Of Quantity & Budget and submit to Project/Design Manager for approval
- Working togeth/er closely with Operation & Principle team to prepare the Regional Store Image Design & Soft Merchandising Guidelines
- Develop detail store design with good visualizations & ambience from all spects including : shopfront, ceiling design, wall finishing, furniture, lighting, fitting room, access, operation works, etc
The Ideal Candidate Should possess...
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Google Sketchup, Vray Rendering, 3DSMAX, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other similar software is an advantage
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Has creativity
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other similar software
- Fluent in English
Education & Experience
- Degree in Visual Merchandising, Product Design and/or Interior Design, Business or other related subjects (Degree preferably bachelor of architecture/ interior design)
- At least 1 year of experience in visual merchandising (retail project & design), Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Possess strong passion for the beauty/fashion industry
- Experience in the beauty/fashion industry will be an advantage