Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to every Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the 15 countries we currently operate in.
Make a difference with us today.
The role is primarily responsible for all aspects of Product Training and Selling methods in a fun and energized learning environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan Training Calendar according to Marketing Plan
- Train all new hires on products and selling method; train all teams on new product launches with proper training materials and nice set up to inspire team on the training day.
- Responsible for all aspects of Brow Training to all Brow experts both classroom training and in-store coaching and monitor their skills and techniques to match Regional standard
- Monitor and strengthen BA/BE productivity focus on IPT and VPT, selling skills and product knowledge skill
- Constantly evaluate training progress, results and future needs via training checklist in regard to the Trainer Benebible
- In compliance with Benefit training initiatives and directives. Create, implement and maintain all training materials for Brow Experts/Beauty Advisors
- Responsible for all Training reports and Brow evaluation reports as required by Regional team
- Co-ordinate with International/Regional Training team on a regular basis
- In charge of BA&BE uniform and grooming
- Assist in BA&BE yearly personal evaluation to assess their performance
The Ideal Candidate should possess ...
- Minimum of 6 years as cosmetics trainer or related
- Must have strong indirect or direct management experiences demonstrated by positive sales or services performance
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Proficient in English
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook