Account Receivable (AR) Coordinator
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
Responsible for managing the daily Accounts Receivable.
The Ideal Candidate will...
- Daily invoice issuance: Print, attach PO/DO and delivery of sales invoices to customers.
- Regular collection follow-up and send monthly Statements of Accounts and letter of reminder to customers.
- Prepare monthly ageing/overdue report analysis (comments) and highlight risks.
- Monitoring credit limit.
- Sales reconciliation with Customers.
- Ensure proper recognition of revenue i.e. in accordance to IFRS.
- Develop internal controls and executing improvement projects.
The Ideal Candidate should possess..
- Candidate possess at least Bachelor Degree from reputable University with a minimum 3.25 GPA
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable function
- Proficient in English both verbal and written
- Proficient in SAP
- Having the following personalities: Open minded, out of the box thinker, good communication skills, high rhythm, attention to detail and ability to manage pressure