Temporary Junior Accountant
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
The Ideal Candidate will...
- Manage payment process and control outstanding Accounts Payable
- Prepare monthly tax return
- Prepare reconciliation of tax return to general ledger
- Assist external auditor during audit of Financial Statements
- Prepare supporting documentation and calculation of journal vouchers to have a clear nature of transactions and easy tracking to the actual transactions
The Ideal Candidate should possess...
- Candidate possess at least Bachelor Degree with a minimum 3.00 GPA
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in Accounting. Fresh graduates may be considered.
- Proficient in English both verbal and written.