Luxasia Philippines is looking for a talented Multi Media Executive to join its ecommerce team in the Philippines. Our vision is to become Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader.
The Multi Media Executive will be under the umbrella of the Content department of the team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the in-house Content team to contribute to the creation of creative storytelling through design to support the direction and over-all strategic objectives of the brand in all platforms
- Plan and oversee motion and still graphics deliverables to ensure timelines for delivery are met for multiple initiatives.
- Execute the creative vision by conducting video shoots with brands, personalities crucial for freyja’s campaigns and projects.
- Manage the responsibility of adjusting video, photography lighting, sounds and scripts as needed to meet the needs of the people, location and timeline.
- Provide solutions and support through sophisticated design aesthetic that lends well to multiple platforms including video production, photography, animation, print and digital marketing.
- Conceptualize and create storyboards. Research techniques relevant to the style of the video production and animation sequences.
- Participate in driving creative discussion and problem solving relevant to the campaign or project
- Play a key role in creation, management and maintenance of still and motion graphics. Conceptualize, design and implement graphic elements consistent with style, quality, brand identity of the company.
- Manage timely video uploading on Scala and Instore TV.
- Must be equipped in editing materials, videos and photographs
- Must be able to layout materials, graphics quickly, with ease and excellence
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, etc.
The ideal candidate is a rock start multi media artist who is passionate about aesthetics and who is part graphic artist, part videographer and photographer all rolled into one.
Basic Qualifications for the role
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in multi media
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in Fine Arts, Advertising, or other design and humanities-related field
- Strong knowledge of motion and still graphics trends and relevant programs
- Strong portfolio of work (in beauty is an advantage)
- Can work independently in a fast-paced environment and create work for different mediums efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work creatively and quickly to deliver content
- Passion for appealing aesthetics and design
- Enjoys working with others and collaborating with positive attitude
- Exceptional videography and photography skills
- Exceptional editing and graphic layout skills
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to juggle priorities