Channel Sales Manager
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
You are passionate about the beauty industry and want to develop your career in marketing, a strong team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A go getter with a can-do attitude.Position Purpose:
- To lead and motivate the assigned Sales team to achieve B2B accounts management, to keep the bottom line as well as overall sales profitability.
- To explore and maintain perfumery stores sales adhere the target even expansion
- To ensure marketing activities are in line with brand identity and imagery to conduct and expand the corporate sales achievements.
RequirementsDescription of Duties:
1. Shape the S&M Division
- Ensure established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are achieved.
- Constantly review and improve the Company’s competitive position, evaluates sales records to assess market potential and develop annual and long term marketing plans and strategies.
2. New Business & Brands
- Ensure effective implementation of new businesses and brands.
- Plan and organize the operational requirements and enhance on brand development.
- Build and motivate the distribution channels identified.
- Negotiate for strategic exposure for the respective brands in Department Stores and Perfumeries.
- Actively plan and implement marketing ideas and calendars.
- Ensure that the international image and standards of all brands are maintained at all times based on the direction and strategy set by the Company.
- Constantly enhance on brands’ representation and visual display in the stores.
- Ensure that in-store merchandising reflect the image and spirit of each respective brands.
5. Inventory Management
- Review average sales of each brand and plan purchases.
- Ensure that stock holding is maintained at the correct level to maximize sales and ensure that merchandise is distributed effectively to meet sales demand.
- Work with Finance Division to establish product pricing to achieve desired margin and optimal performance
- Take quick action to slow moving or dead stocks.
6. Staff Management
- A team builder who develops and manages a strong and motivated team to enable the Sales team to achieve the desired sales and profit objectives.
- Provide and ensure training to equip staff with the knowledge and skills to perform their job, and prepare them for higher responsibilities, when appropriate.
- Review staff performance regularly and provide coaching to ensure clear understanding of performance expectations.
- Motivate staff through fair leadership, clear objectives and effective incentive schemes.
- Ensure optimum and productive manpower level, both in office and shop floor.
- Executes appropriate activities and plans as and when assigned by the Managing Director and Country Manager.