Training Assistant Manager
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
You are passionate about the beauty industry and want to develop your career in marketing, a strong team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A go getter with a can-do attitude.
The Assistant Training Manager shall be in charge of all BA-related programs for his/her respective brands including but not limited to new product trainings, refresher courses, general sales training, conceptualization and monitoring of BA incentives, and submission of BA principal reports.
Description of Duties
- Planning and execution of all BA training activities for his/her respective brands
- Coordination with training suppliers and ensuring the POs & payment to be done on time
- Preparation, release and monitoring of monthly BA incentives for his/her respective brands
- Coordination and reporting to the respective principals on all BA-related activities, not limited to training.
- Coordination, preparation and inventory management of all testers for all training and/or sale events.
- Ensuring proper execution of counter merchandising including proper planograms, visual updates, BA grooming
- Training of Animation BA and monitoring of all animation sales for his/her respective brands as well as joint category animations and sale events
- Assists the Brand Team in launch events, principal store visits, and other team activities
Knowledge & Skills:
- Has had some exposure in marketing/training with 2 to 3 years work experience
- Has experience in managing a team/group of people
- Effective oral and written communication skills (English for principals, Chinese for BAs)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop is additional points but not a requirement
- Knowledgeable in SAP / Willing to be trained
- Hardworking and can adapt to team culture
- Good in PR relationship