A. DEVELOP TRAINING ACTIVITIES AND PROGRAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH MARKETING & SALES OBJECTIVES
▪ Develop all training activities and programs accordingly to guidelines and requests from BOD and Brand Principles
▪ Translate and prepare training materials accordingly to guidelines & brand principles Master Brand Marketing & Sales objectives to develop training activities for BCs.
▪ Leverage knowledge of competitor training and retail/consumer trends.
▪ Occasionally conduct workshops for customers and media if required
B. CONSISTENLY EXECUTE TRAINNING AND COACHING BCS ACCORDING TO BRAND GUIDELINES
▪ Deliver training program in the classroom, ensure all BCs’ to be trained & coached on products’ knowledge & selling skills include standard training and specific training (if relevant)
▪ Attend required training courses by principle to update brand/products information to train and upgrade level for local sales team.
▪ Conduct store visit with field force to ensure in store training& coaching are executed and to identify future training needs in Hanoi &HCMC (10%)
▪ To ensure the productivity of exposure existing tools and services on sale floor to meet committed training KPI growth.
▪ Control and check on BC look by daily and by shifts to ensure BC grooming guidelines are up to standard.
▪ Regularly update ipad and skin analyzer (tools) for POS if required, to ensure tester, tools, are equipped and well taken care and POS.
C. REPORT BCS PERFORMANCE AND RECTIFY ANY ISSUES ARISE
▪ Monthly report for training activities and BC’s performance to BM and Regional principles
▪ To report training performance to local Management and regional
▪ Frequently visit stores to check and analyze BC’s performance in real situations
▪ Conduct Mystery shopper and mystery shopping score program
▪ To track and evaluate BC sale performance before and after attending training quarterly
▪ Set and evaluate training KPI by launches, by monthly performance
D. MANAGE TRAINING BUDGET, OPTIMIZING COSTS AND TRAINING
▪ Propose, manage and report training expenses
▪ Forecast and plan uniforms for sales team and training team
▪ Control and provide uniforms for BCs accordingly to global guideline or requests from BM & principle
▪ To ensure all the training material are available for store usage and needs
▪ Significant experience in developing training programs and managing field staff
▪ Computer skills: Excel, Words, & especially must be master in PowerPoint
▪ Good communication skills and comfortably present at seminars (both English and Vietnamese)
▪ Cosmetics & Perfumery experience is a must